Please read this page carefully before using this web site. This page details the Terms and Conditions under which visitors (hereinafter "You" or "Visitors" may use this site, and the content of which is owned and administered by zylone.com.my Web site.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions listed below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web Site.
1) This website is owned and operated by Zylone IT. All of the content featured or displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software ("Content"), is owned by Zylone IT, its licensors and its content providers. All elements of Zylone IT websites, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except as explicitly permitted under this or another agreement with Zylone IT, no portion or element of this website or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means and this website, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Zylone IT unless otherwise expressly agreed. You shall indemnify Zylone IT, its affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the terms of this Agreement or your unauthorized use of the Content and related rights.
2) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Zylone IT.
3) The entire contents on this web site are believed to offer a full and fair representation of all facts and claims. Interested parties can make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. Although Zylone IT uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, any materials, statements, or opinions viewed, downloaded to otherwise obtained through the use of the Web Site is done solely at your own discretion and risk. Zylone IT and it’s owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Web Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
4) Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Zylone IT or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
5) Zylone IT Web Site contains links to web sites owned by clients or partners. We encourage our clients, partners and contributors to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way Zylone IT does. We are not, however in control or responsible for other websites privacy practices or website content. If you do decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this Web site, you do so at YOUR own risk.
6) Logos and names of companies other than ours may be published on this Web Site. Such publication does not necessarily imply endorsement by such other company. The logos, trademarks and names of such companies are the property of their respective owners.
7) Zylone IT may anytime discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Zylone web site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that Zylone IT will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
8) Zylone IT may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this web site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
9) You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and Zylone IT concerning the use of this web site, and the content, products, solutions and services available on this web site.
Get a free and no obligation proposal! I want a quote